Σάββατο 27 Οκτωβρίου 2007

Λες η ζωη, να liberates itself by discovering?

The thread for departure is never voluntary,..beyond is that mirror where the quest is for another image,..a path leading us to our own story...light strips you naked . It is time to rediscover its source.. each choses with care the one who will amaze them ..ANAPΩTIEMAI.. Each day born does it remind the sky of its promises? When and if reality is visible only to the hearts eye...earth is maybe ready for a rain of stars.. ΘYMAΣAI? to the sea I offer my glance... ΘYMAΣAI? waves are messengers of the horizon They dance on the shore,...NOMIZΩ OTI no one has ever sought to deny the horizon of its freedom. ΛEΣ H ZΩH NA liberates itself by discovering? When we made love,she'd scream that it was like the sea.In bed she was next to me and over me and under me swimming.She said she was swimming in the sea,the waves cascading inside her.She'd rise and bend and strech and circle,saying it was the waves. I would fly above or under her or in the midst of her,flying above her undulating blue sea.I would fly above her listening to her words.I 'd tell her to go a little more slowly because I wanted to smell the sky,but she'd pull me into her sea and submerge me and push me to the limits. Αυτη την αισθηση να κολυμπάς μεσα κι εξω απο τον αλλον ειχε γραψει τοτε ο Α. αυτη την αισθηση την ξερω καλα,Πιό σωστα συμπλήρωσε Μονο αυτη την αίσθηση ξέρω καμμιά άλλη! ναι ναι απάντησα.. quenching each others thirst while the sun is penetratingthe dark clouds in a unique way ..and everything reflected on the wet pavement.. The problem is always people dont get inspired by the small things in life..A wrote.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: