Τετάρτη 22 Ιουνίου 2011

These strange experiences tell us that our journeys are by no means random


well three weeks into treatment and am still discovering the endless colorful possibilities one play around with the MRI pictures one may say they are not meant for playing around
but generating joy in this whole process is important so there you are This time Bach takes the lead
and also praying is part of the healing and having faith to the wisdom accumulated in healing by so many people
i thank everybody for standing by so generously this is a great and invaluable help in not losing my courage ...A great blessing to have you around I treasure this
These strange experiences tell us that our journeys are by no means random...which fills even minor events with a sense of meaning and keeps us ever in wonder of what special or magical event may cross our paths next....When I feel out of balance, spirit alerts me to the changes I must make to restore my inner peace...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: