Τρίτη 7 Αυγούστου 2007

love drives a person to believe



HIM:I dissolved into her body..love drives a person to believe..she'd ask me to say her name over and over again and never get tired of listening..

-How I love,love!.

-Are you scared of the word love?

-I am, I swear that's why I can't sleep..I lie on my bed and ask the memories to come like swarms of ants,and I follow their spiraling motion..I am scared of sleep,of the distance it erases between dreams and reality..I am thirsty..I drink and my thirst increases..

'You are all the men in the world' she said..

'I sleep with you as if I am with all the men I've known and not known.You are my man and all men'..

She said she was a free woman and would never marry again..I believed her, understood her and agreed with her,despite feeling that burning sensation that could only be extinguished by making her my possession..She was naked and beautiful,wrapped in a white sheet,adorned with drops of water.I wanted to place my head on her belly,everything in me was quivering.

It was the thirst that requested to be quenched..

She stretched her hand behind her back,the sheet fell away from her breasts,still wet from the bath..I'd forget everything when I penetrated her undulating body..

Then she laughed and said she was hungry..

1 σχόλιο:

chocolate chip είπε...

....and thirsty.. again and again and again.